Pay monthly SIMs
- Lots of mins/texts/data for a fixed monthly price
- Contracts from just 30 days
- Unlimited data plans available
- Roam at no extra cost in over 80 countries
- Entertainment bundles included
- Keep your number
Pay as you go SIMs
- Unused minutes, texts and data automatically rollover
- Freedom to change plan or cancel whenever you want
- No credit checks or contracts to sign
- Top-up without a bank account
- No age restrictions
- Keep your existing number for free
We’ve joined forces with Vodafone to bring you a free SIM card deal that will save you a fortune when it comes to using your mobile! These SIM cards work in all phones and will support both 4G/5G data speeds.
What is included?
- Order up to 2 Free SIM Cards!
- No contracts, line rental or minimum spend each month
- Top-up whenever you need
- Great value, low cost calls, texts and data
- Keep your current mobile number for free
- Free delivery and set-up is included too
Pay as you go on Vodafone is popular with those who are under the age of 18 or those who don’t want to be tied to a phone deal which is linked to their bank account. With Pay as you go it’s impossible to run up huge bills so you wont have to worry about getting into debt.
Simply top-up with credit when needed then when it’s used you just need to top up again.
How to order
Getting your free Vodafone SIM Cards only takes a couple of clicks and after you have entered your postal details it’s just a case of waiting a couple of days your new SIM Cards to be delivered. This is currently fulfilled by the Royal mail via first class post.
What to do when your Vodafone SIM Card arrives?
Once arrived you simply need to pop your free SIM Card into any unlocked or vodafone issued handset. You can start enjoying the savings of a better value mobile price plan all with no contracts, catches or expensive line rental costs.
What’s the catch?
The catch? None! no really! The reason why Vodafone are giving away these free SIM cards is that they want you as a customer! As a marketing tool it’s a great value way of them gaining customers and the great thing is it means you don’t have to pay for the SIM card!
Not just Vodafone!
Our site lists free SIM cards from all the major UK networks
Disclosure information: One of the directors of the company that owns FreeSimCards.org.uk is a shareholder of Vodafone Group Plc.